Suddenly Solo Talk - Episode 1
Suddenly Solo's Pilot Show! During this fun and informative half-hour chat, Marc and Hal introduce themselve, explain how Suddenly Solo came to be and present the most interesting statistics and data they have found. Hal also offers some exclusive tips and tools for attracting women and answers real questions about dating. Plus, stay tuned for the helpful Hint of the Day!
- Being Alone Is More Dangerous Than Feeling Alone
- A Cool Car App!
- Red-Colored Glasses?
- What’s Up with Tats?
- Time to Get a “You” Phone?
- Germ Warfare: The Least Hygienic Places You Go
- St. Patrick’s Day Drinking Guide
- What Do Teeth and Grammar Have in Common?
- Parkinson’s Diagnosis By Phone?
- Do You Think You’re Losing It?
- You Can’t Handle Sandals
- Pills and You
- “Up” Movies with Widowed/Divorced Guys
- Egg Whites Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Meatloaf Recipe – Comfort Food!
- Starting an Aquarium
- Is Stretching Before Activity Always Good?
- Toilets and First Impressions
- Prevent a Stroke? Eat Whole Wheat Bread!
- Microwave Eggs: Great for Breakfast