Suddenly Solo on NBC’s Today Show!
As some of you might know, we were fortunate to be featured on NBC’s Today Show yesterday morning! If you missed it, here’s a link to it:
We got such an enthusiastic response that our website actually crashed due to the rush of traffic! We obviously reached a great deal of people who related in some way to our message. We are very grateful to those of you who have taken the time to reach out to Suddenly Solo and we will continue to provide you with the encouragement, advice, and humor that we all need in these crazy times....
- Winter Car Safety
- Solo, Indeed! 72 Year Old Man Survives 19 Days Lost In Forest
- Eye Color & Personality
- “My Eyes Are Up Here!” – Is Eye Contact Always Good?
- It’s Hoop Time
- Y U Should Txt In Emergencies
- Weird Sex Facts
- You Can’t Spell “Old” Without Google
- Hair Color – What’s Attractive To You?
- Laser Lipo?
- Brain Age – Are We Really Losing It?
- The Most Forgotten Filter
- Walking For Exercise? Pick Up The Pace!
- Is It Time To Put Away Your Snow Skis?
- Words That Make Us Sound “Old” To Our Kids
- Butternut Squash – Perfect For The Season
- Tis The Season For “Thank You” Cards
- Should You Go On College Visits?
- Stuff Guys Wear That Women Hate
- ADHD And Walking Tall
- Give that Man a Cigar
- Keeping the Chill Out
- Must I Go Trick Or Treating?
- Celebrating a Relationship Milestone
- Avoiding “The Dog or Me” Ultimatum
- How do Men Feel About a Woman Taking Initiative?
- Are our Differing Views on Physical Contact a Dealbreaker?
- Should I Replace My Out Dated Electronics
- I’ll Have An Old-Fashioned