Suddenly Solo on NBC’s Today Show!
As some of you might know, we were fortunate to be featured on NBC’s Today Show yesterday morning! If you missed it, here’s a link to it:
We got such an enthusiastic response that our website actually crashed due to the rush of traffic! We obviously reached a great deal of people who related in some way to our message. We are very grateful to those of you who have taken the time to reach out to Suddenly Solo and we will continue to provide you with the encouragement, advice, and humor that we all need in these crazy times....
- In Your Face(book)!
- “The Little Pink Pill” Now FDA Approved
- Back-to-School Prices & Tax Breaks, Too
- Physical Therapy vs. Surgery for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spring Time Is Car Time!
- Fun Holiday Movies for Suddenly Solos!
- Enjoy The Holidays On Your Terms
- Don’t Give A Thief Directions To Your House!
- We Told You . . . Make Your Bed, Soldier!
- Sex, Drugs and Your Medicine Cabinet
- Change is Good. Here’s How Much Change to Try!
- Suddenly Solo? Simplify Your Surroundings!
- Football and Big-Screen TVs: Made for Each Other
- Butternut Squash – Perfect For The Season
- Spruce Up Your Bed
- Host An “Adult” Halloween Party?
- Why Am I Still Sneezing?
- Red, Red Wine: A Balance Enhancer?
- Is Golf Healthy?
- Play Ball! Host a Baseball Party