Suddenly Solo on NBC’s Today Show!
As some of you might know, we were fortunate to be featured on NBC’s Today Show yesterday morning! If you missed it, here’s a link to it:
We got such an enthusiastic response that our website actually crashed due to the rush of traffic! We obviously reached a great deal of people who related in some way to our message. We are very grateful to those of you who have taken the time to reach out to Suddenly Solo and we will continue to provide you with the encouragement, advice, and humor that we all need in these crazy times....
- Walking For Exercise? Pick Up The Pace!
- Add a Little Spice to Your Recipes
- Play Ball! Host a Baseball Party
- Get Off Your ___! It’s Colorectal Month!
- They Ain’t Heavy, They’re My Grandkids
- The Return of the Handkerchief
- Brain Age – Are We Really Losing It?
- The Most Forgotten Filter
- Is It Time To Put Away Your Snow Skis?
- Words That Make Us Sound “Old” To Our Kids
- Judge Not What I Drive
- After-glow or Apnea?
- Give that Man a Cigar
- Keeping the Chill Out
- Must I Go Trick Or Treating?
- Celebrating a Relationship Milestone
- Avoiding “The Dog or Me” Ultimatum
- How do Men Feel About a Woman Taking Initiative?
- Are our Differing Views on Physical Contact a Dealbreaker?